Are you a beneficiary of Ayushman Bharat Yojana scheme? Or if you are thinking of getting a new registration, this news is useful for you because from now on the Modi government is giving you a big relief. The central government has decided that from now on, anyone will be able to get a lifetime card for free. Earlier, a charge of Rs 30 was levied which will not be levied from now on. Under Ayushyaman Yojana, poor families are given free treatment of Rs 5 lakh.
This lifetime card will be given as pvc card by going door to door and getting information. The great thing is that this card will be given for free. The main objective of this campaign is to provide lined cards to all so that the cost of treating any illness at any time can be reduced.ayusman yojana
State governments are taking advantage of this scheme. In which many people from states like Gujarat, Bihar, Punjab, Chhattisgarh have taken advantage of this scheme. Beneficiaries of Ayushyaman Yojana have to make e-card. For which they had to go to the Common Service Center and pay Rs 30 to the beneficiaries which will now be free.csc ayusman bharat
A campaign to make Golden Card free under Pradhan Mantri Ayushyaman Bharat Yojana is underway which will continue till April 30. Under the golden card, the beneficiary is given medical treatment of five lakh rupees. In addition, a free Maa Golden Card can be made by the Health Department at the CSC Center by April 30.
The Government of India launched the Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana-PMJAY in 2017. Under this scheme, poor families will get free treatment of Rs 5 lakh. More than 1 crore 63 lakh people have been treated under this scheme.
- If you want to register in Ayushman Yojana and know whether your name is in this Yojana or not, you can know that information through the process given below.
- To check your name in Ayushman Bharat Yojana, first go to Ayushman Card website https://www.pmjay.gov.in/.
- After opening the page, a link will appear at the top right. This link will be am i eligible. Now click on this link.
- Clicking on this link will open a new page asking for some of your information. Here you have to fill in the captcha code with your mobile number. After providing this information, you click on the OTP option.
- OTP will come in your registered mobile. After filling this OTP, click Submit.
- After this you choose your state.
- After this, you will see some categories. You have to select the category in which you want to check your name.
- It will have the option of name, HHD number, ration card and mobile number.
- You click on one of these to know if your name is in Ayushman Bharat Yojana or not.