Gone are the days of pushing / this ration card related service will now be available online, learn the process with one click
Ration card is one of the most important document for poor and low income people. It often happens that there are some errors in our ration card or
We have to update the ration card. Or often if the ration card is lost we have to make a duplicate copy of it, or need a new ration card.
Now you can get rid of all these problems very easily. These problems have been solved under the government's Digital India campaign.
Now you can get many ration card related services through your nearest CSC i.e. Common Service Center. Digital India has given detailed information about this in a tweet
Digital India has announced on its official Twitter account that the 'Common Service Center facility is under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology.
MoU has been signed with the Department of Food and Public Distribution. Along with this, ration card services will be made available through 3.70 lakh CSCs across the country. The partnership is expected to benefit more than 23.64 crore ration card holders across the country.
Under this, now more than 23.64 crore ration card holders across the country can avail many services of ration card through Common Service Centers. Let's know the whole process.
You will get this important service
- Ration card details can be updated by the Common Service Center.
- Base seeding can also be done from here.
- You can also get a duplicate print of your ration card.
- You can also learn about the availability of rations.
- You can also make ration card related complaints through the Common Service Center.
- If a ration card is lost, a new ration card can be applied for.