If you don't want to keep your Aadhaar card, Water ID card, PAN card and driving license with you all the time then there is no tension. You can virtually keep Aadhaar card, Water ID card, PAN card and driving license with you. By doing this, you will no longer be afraid of losing your required documents. You no longer have to carry your documents everywhere. So let's see how you can download your documents in E version.
- If you want to download and print e-Aadhar card online, you have to follow the steps given below.
- First go to the official website of Aadhaar https://uidai.gov.in/
- Click on Download Adhar through My Aadhaar option or go to the link https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/.
- Select the base number according to the I Have section
- Now enter the 12 digit base number. If you want to download masked support then click on I want a masked support option.
- Enter the captcha verification code and click on OTP send option to get one time password on your registered mobile number
- Enter the OTP number on your mobile
- Complete the survey and click Verify & Download to download an electronic copy of your support.
Download Pan Card
To download E-PAN, you can first download the e-PAN or digital version of your PAN card using the online facility of the Income Tax Department. Which will only take 10 minutes. Follow these steps.
- Go to the official website of income tax e-filing https://www.incometax.gov.in
- Click on the Instant e-Pan option under the “Our Services” section.
- If you have downloaded e-pan before then click on ‘Check Status / Download e-pan’ option, but if you have never downloaded e-pan before then you have to click on ‘New e-pan’ option.
- You have to choose from the given options according to your need and then click Continue.
- A page will now open asking you to enter your 12 digit base number. So enter your base number in the input field.
- As soon as you enter your Aadhaar number, click on the page that will display a declaration.
- An OTP will then be sent to your registered or mobile number connected to Aadhaar.
- Then enter the OTP received on your mobile.
- You will now see all your information. After carefully checking all this information and entering your email.
- You will receive your e-pan in your email inbox shortly. You can also print your e-page.
- It is worth mentioning that if you have your page number, you can also download your e-page from UTIITSL or TIN-NSDL's website depending on where your original PAN card was generated.
Download driving license
You no longer need to carry a driver's license everywhere. You can now download and keep your license in PDF format. See no way.
First go to the official website to download the driving license
- Now you choose your state
- Click the View page of your state-of-the-art transportation website
- Then select the Driving License menu
- Select Print Driving License in the Driving License menu
- After printing the driving license, a new window will appear
- For the downloaded driving license pdf file you have to enter the driving license application number and date of birth.
- Your license will then be downloaded in PDF form.