Assistance on purchase of fodder after sterilization of cattle (cows / buffaloes) of members of Scheduled Tribes
Assistance of 50% for a total of 150 kg mining per beneficiary
Members of Rural Milk Producers Co-operative Societies will be eligible to avail benefit once a year on breeding of one animal per animal keeper. Mining produced by the District Milk Producers Cooperative Union will have to be distributed at the price fixed by the State Government.
Government financial provision for this scheme
For FY 2021-22: 199964
Official Website: Click Here
Start Date 01/09/2021
Last Date 30/09/2021
- Aadhar card
- passport size photo
- bank passbook
- Mobile Number (For Registration)
- First of all go to https://ikedut.gujarat.gov.in website.
- Click on “Schemes” option in it it will redirect you to the next page.
- Select the water tank scheme among them.
- Here it will ask you if you are already registered in the scheme. Click "No" and then "Proceed".
- Here you have to click on “New Registration”
- Now a registration form will open. Fill all the personal details, bank details, ration card details and click on the “Submit” button.
- Once the form is filled, log in to your account and complete the application for the scheme.