This number has been increased keeping in view the need of people who need to have more SIM cards for business or other necessary tasks.
Our mobiles are often stolen or lost. We need a new SIM card as well as a long process to buy a new SIM and it takes three to four days to activate it. While now a new SIM card can be purchased with the help of Aadhaar card and the special thing is that it is also activated manually. Do you know how many SIM cards can be purchased from one Aadhaar card? We will tell you the answer to your question today.
How many SIMs can be taken on one Aadhaar card
According to the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI), 18 SIM cards can be purchased on one Aadhaar card. Earlier, under the TRAI rule, nine SIM cards could be purchased from one Aadhaar card, which has been doubled to 18. This number has been increased keeping in view the need of people who need to have more SIM cards for business or other necessary tasks.
There are some numbers on the base number Learn the link this way
- Your mobile number should be linked to the Aadhaar card to know if there are some numbers linked to the Aadhaar card.
- To know this you have to go to the support website UIDAI.
- Then click on Get Aadhaar on the home page.
- After doing so, click on Download Aadhaar.
- Now click on the View More option here.
- Here you have to go to Aadhaar Online Service and go to Aadhaar Authentication History.
- Now go to Where can a resident chech / Aadhaar Authentication History and click on the given link.
- A new interface will open here. Now enter your Aadhaar number here and enter the captcha and click on Send OTP.
- Now select All on Authentication Type here.
- Now fill in the details of when and how long you want to watch.
- Now here you have to enter how many records you want to see. Now enter OTP here and click on Verify OTP.
- After doing so you will have a new interface open.
- Here you can get your details.