Lock your Aadhaar Card with an SMS, hackers will not be able to use
Given the growing number of cybercrime cases, you need to take great care of your personal information. In that case you can lock or unlock your AADHAAR card with just one SMS. Let us know what you have to do for this.
Given the online documentation and rising cyber crime these days, you should keep your Aadhaar card, PAN card or bank related information very safe. After entering some of your information, your Aadhaar card is found online. In this case, hackers use it from buying a SIM card to opening a bank account. Aadhaar card is considered to be the most important identity card in India which contains fingerprint and many other sensitive information. In that case, if your data is leaked, there could be a big loss.
However, understanding the importance of Aadhaar Card, the Unique Identification Authority of India i.e. UIDAI has also provided the facility to lock the Aadhaar Card, i.e. you can lock your Aadhaar Card online if you wish. This will prevent any other person from using your information or AADHAAR card.
Today we are telling you the easiest way to lock and unlock AADHAAR card. This feature will protect your valuable data and prevent fraud with AADHAAR card. Let us know what you have to do for this.
Lock your Aadhaar card like this
Official Website : Click Here
- To lock your AADHAAR card, you need to send GETOTP to SMS, 1947. Now an OTP number will come on your phone.
- After OTP arrives, you have to write LOCKUID Aadhaar number and send message again to 1947. After this your Aadhaar number will be locked.
- Now you can unlock your AADHAAR card whenever you want. To unlock Aadhaar number you have to take OTP by typing GETOTP Aadhaar number from your register number.
- For this too you have to message 1947 number.
- Now you will get 6 digit OTP and after typing UNLOCKUID Aadhaar number and OTP you have to send message.
- After performing this process, your Aadhaar number will be unlocked. You can easily use it anywhere.
- The special thing about this feature is that no one can use your information without verification after the Aadhaar card or number is locked. This also allows you to secure your base by locking it.